I’m pleased to announce that starting this Thursday, July 29th, Sysomos will be co-hosting a chat with Marketwire called #smmeasure. Every week at noon (EST) we want to discuss everything to do with social media measurement.
I hope that you will participate in this chat where everyone can share their ideas, experiences, and personal and best practices in this area. In a world where we are still learning, our best tool is to share information with each other. That’s why I’m very excited to hear some of your thoughts and share some of my own.
Here are the official details:
What: social media measurement Twitter chat focusing on social media and analytics.
When: Weekly one-hour chats every Thursday
9:00 am PST
11:00 am CST
12:00 pm EST
Why: To initiate ongoing discussions about social media and analytics surrounding it. Hopefully, we’ll all learn a thing or two.
This week’s topic:
- Most important elements to measure in social media
- Tools to measure social media
How to participate:
- Use hashtag #smmeasure. I recommend using Tweetchat or Tweetgrid.
- Tweet @smmeasure for topics or questions you’d like discussed or answered. We’ll take these into consideration for our next chat session!
- Please tell a friend to tell a friend.
Can’t wait to chat,