I promise, this is the last you’ll probably hear about the Super Bowl, but we have something so great that we have to share it. Our fantastic Marketwire Reports team has put together a deep analysis of how Twitter played a role in this year’s Super Bowl.
Below you’ll find our Super Bowl XLVII Twitter Mention Report. Inside this report we’ve taken a look at the over 24 million tweets that we found associated with Sunday’s big game. We’ve gone through all of the tweets and broken them down so you can see what people were talking about in relation to the game, the teams, the halftime show and, of course, the commercials.
Inside the report we’ll show you:
- A breakdown of what the 24 million Super Bowl tweets were about
- The most used hashtags during the game
- What people talked about positively and negatively during the game
- How Beyonce was the single biggest talked about “event” of the entire Super Bowl
- How the Twitter followers of both the Ravens and the 49ers grew exponentially on game day
- How being “always on” helped get Oreo and Tide get over 100 million Twitter impressions
- Some of the most retweeted tweets about the game
- And much more